Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robin Capone <rc...@centonline.com> on 2011/01/07 22:59:03 UTC

Starting Tomcat admin undeploys a web service

I have a web service that gets undeployed when I
start tomcat administration.  I have to restart Tomcat
and redeploy the service.

I'm running Tomcat 5.0 on a win2003 server. The service
runs without problems...until admin is started. Has anyone
experienced this?

Re: Starting Tomcat admin undeploys a web service

Posted by Robin Capone <rc...@centonline.com>.
Localhost log:
2011-01-07 17:40:40 StandardContext[/manager]HTMLManager: undeploy:
Undeploying web application at '/MOCOacctinfo2'
2011-01-07 17:40:40 StandardContext[/manager]HTMLManager: Undeploying
document base C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.0\webapps\MOCOacctinfo2
2011-01-07 17:40:40 StandardContext[/manager]HTMLManager: list: Listing
contexts for virtual host 'localhost'

The web service is removed  from the webapps directory.

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Starting Tomcat admin undeploys a web service

Posted by Robin Capone <rc...@centonline.com>.
You can't see me but, I'm banging my head on my desk.
Yes, the bookmark was the problem. Thanks for your
help.

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.