Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by joseluis <jl...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/20 18:13:47 UTC

patches for mingw32

Hi,

I found these patches for mingw32

https://fedorahosted.org/matahari/attachment/wiki/mingw/mingw-qpid-trunk.patch

They are not very recenct partches

Anyone knows the reason why they are not included on trunk on version 0.14?

kind regards

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: patches for mingw32

Posted by joseluis <jl...@gmail.com>.
Most of the problems looks to be fixed

There are some problems pending working with SSL

I needed to patch some files

http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Questions-regarding-Qpid-C-windows-client-tp7220897p7304738.html

After trying with different mingw32 versions, I've solved the problem
modifying

On sspi.h

Commenting...
//SECURITY_STATUS WINAPI ApplyControlTokenA(PCtxtHandle,PSecBufferDesc);
//SECURITY_STATUS WINAPI ApplyControlTokenW(PCtxtHandle,PSecBufferDesc);

Adding instead...
SECURITY_STATUS WINAPI ApplyControlToken(PCtxtHandle,PSecBufferDesc);

I also had to modify the SslAsyncIO.cpp adding these macros

#define SecInvalidateHandle(x) do { \
 ((PSecHandle)(x))->dwLower = ((ULONG_PTR)((INT_PTR)-1)); \
 ((PSecHandle)(x))->dwUpper = ((ULONG_PTR)((INT_PTR)-1)); \
 } while (0)

#define SecIsValidHandle(x) \
 ((((PSecHandle)(x))->dwLower != ((ULONG_PTR)(INT_PTR)-1)) && \
 (((PSecHandle)(x))->dwUpper != ((ULONG_PTR)(INT_PTR)-1)))

#define SEC_I_CONTEXT_EXPIRED
_HRESULT_TYPEDEF_(0x00090317L)

Great job, thanks a lot

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: patches for mingw32

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
Virgilio,

Not verbatim, but VS2010 support has been committed as of December 6th
and will be in the 0.16 release.

-Ted

Re: patches for mingw32

Posted by Virgilio Fornazin <vi...@gmail.com>.