Posted to repository@apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2011/03/09 08:19:26 UTC

Error 500 when trying to release artifacts

Hi,

since yesterday I get varying errors from Nexus when trying to release
an Apache artifact.

Yesterday I got 502, today it's 400 and 500 - when using the web UI I
get 500's when trying to drop or delete the staging repository.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Error 500 when trying to release artifacts

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Nexus is working again - thanks to whoever fixed it

Regards
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler  wrote

--