Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com> on 2018/10/19 19:44:33 UTC

Docker missing on Beam15

Hi,

Flink Validates Runner test cases are failing on Beam 15 because docker is
not installed.
Failing tasks
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Python_VR_Flink/buildTimeTrend
Can we install docker on all the machines as the Portable Validates Runner
tests need it.

Thanks,
Ankur

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Thanks! There have been a few successful runs now.

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com>.

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com>.

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Thanks Yifan!

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com>.

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Scott Wegner <sc...@apache.org>.

--

Got feedback? tinyurl.com/swegner-feedback

Re: Docker missing on Beam15

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
There are two issues with

Re: Docker missing on Beam15