Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Niveen Nagy <Ni...@bibalex.org> on 2008/02/04 14:54:35 UTC

Multiple Search in Solr

Hello ,

I have a question concerning solr multiple indices. We have 4 solr
indices in our system and we want to use distributed search (Multiple
search) that searches in the four indices in parallel. We downloaded the
latest code from svn and we applied the patch distributed.patch but we
need more detailed description on how to use this patch and what changes
should be applied to solr schema, and how these indices should be
located. Another question here is could the steps be applied to our
indices that was built using a version before applying the distributed
patch.

 Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Niveen Nagy

RE: Multiple Search in Solr

Posted by patrik <pl...@turkeybone.com>.
It's based on SOLR 1.2, however it's customized for our application to do
this. I'm only mentioning that it's possible by changing the
DirectUpdateHandler2 to have multiple indexes.

pb

Posted by Niveen Nagy <Ni...@bibalex.org>.

RE: Multiple Search in Solr

RE: Multiple Search in Solr