Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Justin Jaynes <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/21 04:44:17 UTC

Email

I have seen that the EMAIL portion of commons was in
the sandbox and is now ..... gone?

It is unavailable.  Why?

I would like to download it and hope it becomes
available soon.

How long should I expect it to be gone?  Am I just
looking in the wrong place?  It does not seem to be in
the downloads area.

Thanks,

Justin

Re: Email

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Its been promoted out of the sandbox - but it hasn't yet had a release so
theres no "official" download.

Home Page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/

Source Repository:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/email/

Download Nightly Build:
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-email/

Looks like the email home page is still pointing at CVS - which is incorrect
as the whole of commons has migrated to subversion

Niall