Posted to users@maven.apache.org by F-a-r-h-a-n-a <fh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/15 00:04:32 UTC

[urgent] Proxy Properties in Maven1.0.2 for GridPort3.5.1

There are already 2-3 mirror sites defined…........wat I want to know is how to set Proxy properties using maven1.0.2 like :

(maven.proxy.host

.

maven.proxy.port)

in ${user.home}/build.properties file. Plz specify the location of this ${user.home}/build.properties  file………Im unable to find it ...HELP!!!

Farhana

BS(CS) //final year

Dept of Computer Science & IT

Jinnah University for Women  www.juw.edu.pk

Karachi, Pakistan .

Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> wrote:
${user.home} is your $HOME in linux
maven always checks first local repo under ${user.home}/.maven/repository
your proxy properties depend on your network, you must find out.

wrote:http://maven.apache.org/reference/properties.html#Proxy_Properties

RE: Proxy Properties in Maven1.0.2 for GridPort3.5.1

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
In your ~/build.properties (you must create it the first time) you add

maven.proxy.host=...
maven.proxy.port=...
maven.proxy.username=...
maven.proxy.password=...