Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Derek Palma <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/28 18:29:58 UTC

Commons Exec examples with input/output stream processing

Hi,

Are there any examples where stdin is passed to the sub-process and its
output is received by the Java caller? It appears the default behavior is
just to send stdout /err to System.out/err. I see the Exec API is not hard
to understand but I am sure an example would save some time and probably
show the best practices.

Thanks in advance.

Derek

Re: Commons Exec examples with input/output stream processing

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Derek,

no ready-to-use example for input stream - an example for output stream
handling you find in DefaultExecutorTest.java

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl