Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sinotechem <ex...@sinotechem.com> on 2015/07/24 02:39:09 UTC

Re:PVC resin / DOP oil

Dear Purchase Manager,

Good afternoon. Glad to know you are in the market of chemical raw material. We are Sinotec Industry Group Co.,Ltd, a manufacturer of Chemical raw materials in China. Below is our main products list.

1. PVC RESIN
2. PASTE PVC RESIN
3. PET RESIN
4. DOP
5. DBP
6. DINP
7. TITANIUM DIOXIDE
8. CAUSTIC SODA
9. STEARIC ACID

May our products will meet your business well, and hope we will build good business relationship in the near future.

Any questions please let me know, I’m glad to answer.

Look forward to hearing from you earlier, thanks!

Sincerely,
Taurin Lee
Manager of International Business Dept

SINOTEC INDUSTRIAL GROUP CO.,LTD
ISO 9001:2000 Certified
No.38,Dongfeng Rd., Zhengzhou City PR. China 450000
Tel: +86-371-60392052 Fax: +86-371-63726368
E-mail: export@sinotechem.com, sinoteco@gmail.com
Website: www.sinotechem.com