Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by momo-i <we...@momo-i.org> on 2011/06/05 06:42:36 UTC

APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS work in APR-1.4.5?

Hi all,

# first, my native language is japanese.
# I'm not so good at English, may be difficult to read, please forgive me.

I use latest APR(1.4.5), but It worked with problem in modsecurity-2.6.0.
I was talking to modsecurity developer, he said "maybe APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS
has a bug in the lastest APR code."

Then, I recompiled httpd and modsecurity with APR1.4.4, It works fine.

Please check this.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Regards,
momo-i.

Re: APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS work in APR-1.4.5?

Posted by momo-i <we...@momo-i.org>.
Dear Rüdiger,

I had to conclusions, and very sorry to send without check.

it may be only APR of the Fedora15 rpms that this problem is reproduced.

I recompiled APR-1.4.5 from source code, then it worked fine.

I'll report to fedora team...

Best Regards,
momo-i.

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.