Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Sozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com> on 2004/11/07 18:16:06 UTC

Re: Imap / Maildir Status

Hi Jason,

Jason Webb wrote:
> I'm actively working on the IMAP code at the moment.
> I think I've got most the building blocks in place, but who knows :)

Have you actually got any of your work in CVS? I would love to have a look at
what you have so far.

Thanks,
Serge

Re: Imap / Maildir Status

Posted by Joe Cheng <co...@joecheng.com>.
>We're also try to aggressively add more Committers.

Niklas and I are ready when you are! ;)

RE: Imap / Maildir Status

Posted by Jason Webb <jw...@inovem.com>.
My big stumbling block is the MailRepositories
I've been dithering on this for a while but basically I think each
repository implementation must define the following methods:
delete() and rename(). This is easy(ish) for the JDBC backed ones and the
MBOX implementation. As far as the Avalon based repositories go that could
require a lot more effort and I'm a little unsure about making the required
changes. I don't know about the MailDir implementation.

-- Jason

RE: Imap / Maildir Status

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.