Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Robert Morse <rm...@mdesignz.com> on 2009/09/26 12:36:17 UTC

Corrupt Source Zip?

I've tried to unzip the 1.2.2 source from several sites, and
consistently get:

Archive:  apache-archiva-1.2.2-src.zip
   End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is
not
   a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In
the
   latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found
on
   the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of apache-archiva-1.2.2-
src.zip or
         apache-archiva-1.2.2-src.zip.zip, and cannot find apache-
archiva-1.2.2-src.zip.ZIP, period.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Mac OSX 10.6

The human mind is an iterative processor, it never does anything right
the first time.  What it does well is to make improvements on every
iteration (deMarco)

Re: Corrupt Source Zip?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 29/09/2009, at 1:05 PM, Deng Ching wrote:

> Maybe during transfer it got corrupted? I fixed the checksums when
> it was
> flagged by Henk previously but I didn't check if the source bundle
> was ok.

Yeah, for once I think the checksums were right and the bundle wasn't :)

> can build the source zip from the 1.2.2 tag and stage it for voting
> again

ok... just a reminder to everyone that voting is actually on the
source bundle, so make sure to test it :)

- Brett

Re: Corrupt Source Zip?

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Maybe during transfer it got corrupted? I fixed the checksums when it was
flagged by Henk previously but I didn't check if the source bundle was ok. I
can build the source zip from the 1.2.2 tag and stage it for voting again.

Thanks,
Deng

Fwd: Corrupt Source Zip?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'm seeing this as well.

Re: Corrupt Source Zip?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yes, it seems there was a problem. We are currently reapproving the
sources for distribution (please refer to dev@archiva.apache.org).

- Brett