Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/09/18 02:51:54 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-Electron 2.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this Electron Release v2.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/electron-v2.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-electron: 2.0.0 (ec9655c99d)

Note that you can test it out via:
    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-electron#2.0.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

—————

I vote +1:

* Ran `coho audit-license-headers` over the relevant repos
* Ran `coho check-license` to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the `npm audit` report was sufficient for release
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ran `npm test`
* Ran following `cordova` test in sample project:
  * `cordova platform add cordova-electron-2.0.0.tgz`
  * `cordova plugin add`
  * `cordova build electron`
  * `cordova run electron --nobuild`

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-Electron 2.0.0 Release

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
+1

I did:
* coho verify-archive OK
* coho verify-tags OK
* The last commit
https://github.com/apache/cordova-electron/commit/143cd27d31480e9e1dd5b20c257df81567f3cbe8
is green

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Ken Naito