Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Patrick Houbaux <pa...@eurostep.com> on 2008/08/20 20:32:12 UTC

Re: Problem using an AXIS2 client on Oracle Application Server

Erratum: the correct version of OAS I'm using is 10.1.3.1.0

Patrick.

Patrick Houbaux wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have generated a client stubs with AXIS2 1.4 (using xmlbeans) which
> work great when I use it from a java standalone application.
>
> I'm also calling the same piece of code from a jsp which is part of a
> web application packaged in .war file and deployed on an Oracle
> Application Server 10.3.1.x using the admin console. When I hit this
> jsp page I'm getting the following exception for which I'm currently
> having a hard time to understand why:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.isXmlns(Locale.java:2944)
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj.isXmlns(Xobj.java:132)
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cur.isXmlns(Cur.java:172)
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.getAllNamespaces(Locale.java:2304)
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj.copy_contents_from(Xobj.java:2295)
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.setterHelper(XmlObjectBase.java:1907)
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.set(XmlObjectBase.java:1954)
> org.plcs.www.headers.impl.BusinessObjectFilterImpl.setPartCharacterization(Unknown
> Source)
> [...]
>
> The war file contains all the axis-bin jars in the WEB-INF/lib folder.
>
> Does anybody knows if there is a conflict between one (or more) of the
> axis jars and the one in OC4J ? If yes, how can I solve that? If no,
> what could be the root cause of that kind of problem?
>
> Thanks for any help on this.
>
> Cheers,
> Patrick.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Eurostep Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Re: Problem using an AXIS2 client on Oracle Application Server

Posted by Elton Kong <el...@apple.com>.
Hmm, I seemed to have run into an error:

Recursive error in error-page calling for /axis2-web/Error/error500.jsp,
see the application log for details.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Posted by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la>.
I'm very glad to help!

--
Ing. David Ojeda
Integra Consultores

Re: Problem using an AXIS2 client on Oracle Application Server

Posted by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la>.
Hello,

Posted by Elton Kong <el...@apple.com>.