Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ge...@ssga.com on 2003/02/10 14:50:40 UTC

FTP task -Connection reset error

I am receiving the following error during an FTP task:

error during FTP transfer: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by
peer: J
VM_recv in socket input stream read
error during FTP transfer: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by
peer: J
VM_recv in socket input stream read
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net.FTP.execute(FTP.java:981)

Info that may or may not be useful:
ANT 1.5.1
Windows 2K
Latest Netcomponents.jar
I am running 2 FTP tasks ni parallel via a <parallel/> task

Anyone know what could cause this?
Thanks!

task sleep

Posted by Haroldo Pereira Nascimento <hn...@eversystems.com.br>.
There is any task that wait any time before that execute other tasks.

 I need execute a task e after of 3 minutes execute other task. How can  I
do it ?