Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by mmocny <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/08/03 17:15:22 UTC

incubator-cordova-ios pull request: Fix init with empty string

GitHub user mmocny opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/39

    Fix init with empty string

    xcode 4.4 is giving me a warning that these are equivalent and should be replaced with the simpler initialization.

    Trivial patch intended to get my feet wet with pull requests :)

    $ git pull https://github.com/mmocny/incubator-cordova-ios fix_init_with_empty_string

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/39.patch

----
commit fe006aea3cd4c1f8b07cb265e70a636239f850c5
Author: Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>
Date:   2012-08-03T07:10:19-07:00

    Fix typo in Makefile.

    within an if block: @mv -> mv

commit 469061dc58548869d27cfce572a2c44da181c3de
Author: Michal Mocny <mm...@gmail.com>
Date:   2012-08-03T08:05:20-07:00

    Fixing NSString initWithString with empty string to just use empty string.

----

Re: incubator-cordova-ios pull request: Fix init with empty string

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Great first change Mike! I'll patch this in.