Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mohamed Ragab <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/15 11:57:26 UTC

Can't add ACE feature URL into Karaf instance

Hello,

I am trying to install the ACE agent in Apache Karaf as per the demo by
Jean-Baptiste from ApacheCon 2011

Adding the feature URL, I keep getting the error:
karaf@root> features:addurl
mvn:org.apache.ace.karaf/apache-ace/0.8.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/xml/features
Could not add Feature Repository:
java.lang.RuntimeException: URL
[mvn:org.apache.ace.karaf/apache-ace/0.8.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/xml/features]
could not be resolved.
Please verify that the feature repository URL is correct and that your
network connection works fine.

adding other features to the same Karaf instance works fine

is there some additional repository other than the default ones that I
should add to the karaf configuration for this to work?

any pointers would he helpful

Thanks,
Mohamed Ragab

Re: Can't add ACE feature URL into Karaf instance

Posted by mragab <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I would really appreciate any help/suggestions with this issue

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mohamed,

I think that the problem is that the ACE SNAPSHOT is not available on
repo and/or the etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg repositories section
doesn't contain the apache SNAPSHOT repository.

I gonna take a look.

Regards
JB

--