Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Markus Müller <mu...@lat-lon.de> on 2005/06/01 17:06:17 UTC

jetspeed 1.6 deploy

Hi List,

I am trying to install jetspeed 1.6 as described at
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/tutorial/prerequisites.html
I downloaded a source release from
http://www.apache.org/dist/portals/jetspeed-1/jetspeed-1.6-src.zip
Then I tried to build it using maven and got:

"
Attempting to download junit-3.8.1.jar.
118K downloaded
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

jetspeed-torque-om-1.6.jar

Total time: 6 minutes 18 seconds
Finished at: Wed Jun 01 16:51:50 CEST 2005
"

Seems the download failed...
Anybody any idea or experiencing the same problems?

cheers

Markus

--
Dr. Markus Müller
l a t / l o n  GmbH (Hamburg)

Re: jetspeed 1.6 deploy

Posted by Sven Richter <sr...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

I had the same problem. Before you do 'maven war'  you have to go to the
torque-om directory of your src-directory, change the parameter of your
database in the "project.properties" file in THAT directory and run
'maven' (just 'maven', no parameters) in THAT directory. Then go back to
the root directory of your src-directory and run 'maven war' (or rather:
'maven -Dmaven.test.skip=true dist:install').

That should do the trick.

Hope I could help,
Sven.

Re: jetspeed 1.6 deploy

Posted by Markus Müller <mu...@lat-lon.de>.
Andre and John,

thanks for your help. :-)

Markus

Re: jetspeed 1.6 deploy

Posted by Andre Kloth <je...@blubbmon.de>.
Hi Markus.

Re: jetspeed 1.6 deploy

Posted by John Cartwright <jo...@comcast.net>.
Hi Markus,

I had the same problem and resolved it by building the
jetspeed-torque-om-1.6.jar first.

-- john