Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 10:57:14 UTC

Tasks to be contributed

How do the community decide what tasks to be added to the distribution
and what to be distributed some where else.
For example, some tasks from ant-contribution are widely used.
How do I know if a task can be contributed and added to the core ?

Re: Tasks to be contributed

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Jeffery,
yes. It sits there and block until the user exists the process (CTRL-C).
Running it in the background is possible, but it will require additional
coding to shut it down.

Re: Tasks to be contributed

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.

Re: Tasks to be contributed