Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Eka Gautama <ek...@seatech.com> on 2006/03/28 13:22:07 UTC

Can SelectKey have a parameter

Hi all,

Is it possible a <SelectKey> element has a parameterMap? Any samples please
:)

Regards

Eka

Re: Can SelectKey have a parameter

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
The InsertDeSerializer class only looks for property, type, and
resultClass attributes. I've added an issue along with a patch in Jira
for selectKey nodes to allow dynamic sql:

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATISNET-143

I suppose InsertDeSerializer could be changed to allow a
parameterMap...you should be using the selectKey node to do simple
things like:

 SELECT SCOPE_IDENTITY()