Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@samba-tng.org> on 2001/02/14 09:36:23 UTC

Request For Volunteers: POSIX 1003.4a threads

Hi,

We're looking for volunteers that will help us implement
a wrapper around APR to make it look like POSIX 1003.4a
(POSIX draft 4) threads.

We need this to serve an existing 8 million line project.
Instead of going through all the sources, we thought
it best to just provide what it is asking for ;-)

Thanks in advance,

Sander Striker
 -- Samba TNG

Re: Request For Volunteers: POSIX 1003.4a threads

Posted by Sascha Schumann <sa...@schumann.cx>.
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Sander Striker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're looking for volunteers that will help us implement
> a wrapper around APR to make it look like POSIX 1003.4a
> (POSIX draft 4) threads.
>
> We need this to serve an existing 8 million line project.
> Instead of going through all the sources, we thought
> it best to just provide what it is asking for ;-)

    I'd be interested in this case.. where do I subscribe?

    - Sascha

Re: Request For Volunteers: POSIX 1003.4a threads

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Well, I already volunteered privately, but I will now happily volunteer
publicly as well.  Sander, just point me to a mailing list.  :-)

Ryan

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Sander Striker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're looking for volunteers that will help us implement
> a wrapper around APR to make it look like POSIX 1003.4a
> (POSIX draft 4) threads.
>
> We need this to serve an existing 8 million line project.
> Instead of going through all the sources, we thought
> it best to just provide what it is asking for ;-)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sander Striker
>  -- Samba TNG

406 29th St.