Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arun swaran Jagatheesan <ar...@sdsc.edu> on 2002/05/14 11:28:43 UTC

RE: Java 1.2.x compatibility *Concluding Incompatible*

I downloaded JNDI separately. It does not work. I guess we have to conclude
Axis requires at least java 1.3. or higher. Since the code uses classes from
1.3 that are not available in 1.2.x.

Any information appreciated (as this will help to determine the minimum JVM
requirement any software built using axis)

Arun.