Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2008/01/26 14:38:17 UTC

Re: FtpServer release

Hi

I'm still in the progress of moving things over to MINA and in the
middle of the major rewrite that was triggered by the decision to move
to Java 1.5. I'm aiming for a first milestone release in a month or
two. The roadmap for that is pretty simple: get FtpServer closer
integrated with MINA and easier to embed. Expect some major changes,
especially around configuration.

/niklas