Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Brock Bland <BB...@serena.com> on 2005/11/10 20:30:14 UTC

Files created for new users in J2

I have an installation where I have created my own roles.  I have
different default PSML files for each of those.  When I create new users
(default J2 profiling rule) and assign them to these new roles the user
directories are created but the default-page PSML file that is copied
into them are from the user role.

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing that's governing this?
I've seen questions similar to this posted to this group before but they
seem to be geared towards Jetspeed-1.

- Brock Bland

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Files created for new users in J2

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@yahoo.ca>.
Brock Bland <BBland <at> serena.com> writes:

> I have an installation where I have created my own roles.  I have
> different default PSML files for each of those.  When I create new users
> (default J2 profiling rule) and assign them to these new roles the user
> directories are created but the default-page PSML file that is copied
> into them are from the user role.

Have you tried using the profiling rule 'role-group' instead? That is the one I
have been using and when I login as different users I get the appropriate
default page based on their role.