Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Vasily Levchenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/08 10:50:42 UTC

Harmony plugin for Eclipse

Hi folks,
one of my user has some doubts about using Harmony  JRE  with  Eclipse 3.2(see
http://softwarecommunity.intel.com/isn/Community/en-US/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=30245155#30245155for
details), because some notes about Eclipse plugin (
http://harmony.apache.org/documentation/eclipse_update). Could anybody so
please to clarify the Harmony plug-in role and its mandatory  plug-in to use
Harmony JRE in Eclipse?

--
--vvl

Re: Harmony plugin for Eclipse

Posted by Vasily Levchenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Alexey, for extreme quick response ;)

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
I've found myself... plugin.xml says that minimal version is 3.1. So
it should work ok with 3.2

SY, Alexey

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@gmail.com>.
I'm still searching for what I was thinking, but I may have been off my rocker.

-Nathan

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.