Posted to user@commons.apache.org by atharva <rw...@celoxis.com> on 2012/07/09 08:07:55 UTC

When does FileUpload delete the temp file?

I using FileUpload 1.2.2. In my case I'm keeping a handle to the File object
I get by calling  DikeFileItem.getStoreLocation(). I process the file in the
same thread, but many times the underlying file object is gone by the time I
get to process it. I'm setting the file cleaning tracker to null by calling
factory.setFileCleaningTracker(null).

I'm making sure that File object is not being de-referenced. So what could
be the problem?