Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2003/07/18 19:16:54 UTC

where are the release instructions

Could someone please point me to the current release instructions.  There
seems to be a bunch of different things, including:
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/how-to-release.html
and various scripts.

The first link looks like the most up-to-date, but it doesn't contain any
of the information about the announcement, mirrors, etc, which is what I
would like to update.

Joshua.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 12:16 PM 7/18/2003, Joshua Slive wrote:
>Could someone please point me to the current release instructions.  There
>seems to be a bunch of different things, including:
>http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html
>http://httpd.apache.org/dev/how-to-release.html
>and various scripts.
>
>The first link looks like the most up-to-date, but it doesn't contain any
>of the information about the announcement, mirrors, etc, which is what I
>would like to update.

httpd-win32-msi/RELEASES contains specific documentation on how the
win32 packages are built - could you add a cross reference to that repository
and document while you are updating them?

Bill