Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "K.Arvind " <ak...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/11/25 00:43:51 UTC

Re: sun.misc.BASE64Encoder

Hi,
Try downloading the xmlrpc-1.1.zip  in the follwing URL
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xmlrpc/release/v1.1/
You have the jar file itself.
Arvind

Re: class def not found

Posted by Praveen Udawat <pr...@gmo.jp>.
Hi Erik,

Make Sure that you are using same java (Where you have put the jar files of
xmlrpc) version while you are running it from DOS prompt. There is
possibility that you may be having more than one Java version and you path
is poning to another Java version.

Praveen

class def not found

class def not found