Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by "Luff,Chris" <Ch...@Cerner.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/18 22:08:04 UTC

Selecting a deployment server beta3

I have a war artifact that I debug against a tomcat instance running locally.

I could do so fine in beta2 but the Server dropdown is empty when the server is running, usually it would display the running server to select and so on…

Could someone attempt to recreate the issue in beta3 please?!

Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 11.2-beta3
Java: 11.0.4; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 11.0.4+11
Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 11.0.4+11
System: Mac OS X version 10.14.6 running on x86_64; UTF-8; en_GB (nb)

[cid:D7980DA7-B510-487A-9379-01D24E7DFF87@cerner.com]
[cid:B379106A-E06F-4F8F-A8B4-8D2E69B99828@cerner.com]

Associate Principal Engineer | UK Development - Care Insight and Delivery Dev | chris.luff@cerner.com<ma...@cerner.com> | Cerner Limited<http://www.cerner.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024. Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London W2 1AF.

Re: Selecting a deployment server beta3

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 23:08, Luff,Chris <Ch...@cerner.com.invalid> wrote:
> I could do so fine in beta2 but the Server dropdown is empty when the server is running, usually it would display the running server to select and so on…
>
> Could someone attempt to recreate the issue in beta3 please?!

Could you also see if you can replicate following the exact same steps
with clean userdirs with beta2 and beta3?  The full list of changes
between the two is at https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1549  At
first glance I can't see anything that would have affected this?!

Best wishes,

Neil