Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Mark Hubbard <ma...@dcisite.com> on 2001/12/18 23:18:25 UTC

apache bench

Hello all,

I was trying to use ab (Apache Bench) to test mod_dtcl, and need some more
info on ab.  Does anyone know some URLs for some documentation on ab?
Anything would be helpful...

--
Mark Hubbard: markh@dcisite.com
Microsoft Certified Professional

"Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem."

Re: apache bench

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/programs/ab.html

Re: apache bench

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
"Mark Hubbard" <ma...@dcisite.com> writes:

> I was trying to use ab (Apache Bench) to test mod_dtcl, and need
> some more info on ab.  Does anyone know some URLs for some
> documentation on ab?  Anything would be helpful...

'man ab'

Basically, use it like this:

ab http://your.site.here.com/some/ttmlfile.ttml

and then use options like -n for the number of requests, -c for
concurrency, and so on.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/