Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Will Jaynes <wj...@mediaone.net> on 2001/09/24 15:08:14 UTC

Resin 1.2.3 and latest build

I'm using the latest versions of struts and the commons jars from CVS.  I've
been developing with Resin 2.x, but now I need to use an earlier version of
Resin, version 1.2.3. When I try to run my webapp on the earlier version I get
an exception when the ActionServlet runs it's init method. The exception is

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getReader(Digester.java:503)
	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1178)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initMapping(ActionServlet.java:1273)

Anyone have an idea what might be happening here? Thanks for any info.

Regards, Will