Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Oscar (Eccox)" <os...@eccox.com.br> on 2003/08/07 15:11:08 UTC

TOMCAT x WSAD

Hi, List,

I'm using WSAD with TOMCAT... When I select 'Run On Server' in the WSAD
menu, the TOMCAT starts in debug mode and the Navigator opens and points
to my index.jsp page, for example. But, I receive the error:

HTTP Status 404 - /application/index.jsp

  _____

type Status report

message /application/index.jsp

description The requested resource (/application/index.jps) is not
available.

  _____

Apache Tomcat/4.1.24

Looking in the $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml, I find this line:

<Context docBase="/application" path="/application" reloadable="true"
source="application"/>

And, when I remove the slash in docBase, and then restart TOMCAT,
mannualy, everything works fine...
This line is created automatically by WSAD in server.xml... Anybody
knows why it creates the line with this error ????

Thanks,

PS. In the project properties (WSAD), in the Web section, the 'Context
Root' parameter is 'myweb', different from 'application'. WSAD is using
the project name instead of context root for create the line in
server.xml...

José Oscar de Souza Eduardo
Coordenador de Projetos
tel: 3047-4541