Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by e nio <en...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/06 22:10:34 UTC

GettingStartedWithFlow sample

This wiki sample does not seem to work with the newest
cocoon-2.1  release. Maybe some typo? like the line
<map:flow-interpreters default="JavaScript"/> .  Is it suppose
to be "javascript" like the Petstore samples? It seems it
matters with it being "JavaScript" the error it complains is of
line 31 where it can not form a good flow element, but upon
changing it to "javascript" the error now  points to
ReferenceError: "sendPageAndWait" is not defined. Full stack
error is:

Original Exception: ReferenceError: "sendPageAndWait" is not
defined.
(file:/u01/t418/xx/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/cocoon/game/flow/game.js;
line 10)
	at
org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.constructError(NativeGlobal.java:581)

How to correct this? Just an fyi, the Petstore sample only works
if the cookies are enabled, if not enabled, it will not update
the cart and I just gets an empty one.

TIA,

Re: GettingStartedWithFlow sample

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
e nio wrote:
> This wiki sample does not seem to work with the newest
> cocoon-2.1  release. Maybe some typo? like the line
> <map:flow-interpreters default="JavaScript"/> .  Is it suppose
> to be "javascript" like the Petstore samples? It seems it
> matters with it being "JavaScript" the error it complains is of
> line 31 where it can not form a good flow element, but upon
> changing it to "javascript" the error now  points to
> ReferenceError: "sendPageAndWait" is not defined. Full stack
> error is:
>
> Original Exception: ReferenceError: "sendPageAndWait" is not
> defined.
> (file:/u01/t418/xx/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/webapps/cocoon/game/flow/game.js;
> line 10)
> 	at
> org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.constructError(NativeGlobal.java:581)
>
> How to correct this? Just an fyi, the Petstore sample only works
> if the cookies are enabled, if not enabled, it will not update
> the cart and I just gets an empty one.

This was written before the FOM was solidified, and is based on the old
"original" control flow.   I'll try to update it soon, unless comeone
else jumps on it this weekend before me... Thanks for the reminder :)

Regards,

Tony