Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/11 20:00:18 UTC

Re: In Calc, can the horizontal and vertical scroll sections be enlarged?

At 12:08 11/06/2020 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
>I am using AOO 4.1.7 on Linux-64. A have a spreadsheet with multiple
>sheets. Once I could easily navigate from one to the next but now,
>with the VERY SMALL bottom scroll area, this is nearly impossible.
>The bottom area for showing the sheets seems to be bounded in height
>by the height of the horizontal scroll bar eight. I could have sworn
>that using the Zoom facility also enlarged this bottom area in the
>past, but this is NOT the case now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't see how to change this, but it may be helpful to know that
Ctrl+PageDown moves to the next sheet (and so on) - and Ctrl+PageUp
the other way. If your version of Linux interferes with this, you may
be able to set alternative keyboard shortcuts.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker