Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by robert <ro...@gliesian.com> on 2011/02/07 15:47:38 UTC

WSDL validator tool and WS-I checks

Consider the online help for the WSDL validator tool:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/wsdlvalidator.html.

The text states that the following check is performed: "Validate the
WSDL document against custom validation rules, such as those defined by
the Web Services Interoperability (WS-I) organization (i.e. WS-I Basic
Profile rules)."

I have two questions in this regards,

(1)  The checks target what version of WS-I Basic Profile?  If it's
not Web Services Interoperability Organization’s Basic Profile, Version
1.2, could checks be added for this latest version?

(2) Are there any checks performed in relationship to "Web Services
Interoperability Organization’s Basic Security Profile, Version 1.1"...
if not, could there be?

Thanks!