Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Teresa Tercero <hi...@comcast.net> on 2014/06/03 19:53:19 UTC

need help with open office

Hi,

Open Office opens every time I start my computer.  Mac tech support helped me check the computer and it isn’t in the computer.  Please help me find a pathway in your program to turn off this option.  Thank you.

Teresa

Re: need help with open office

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
The simple way is usually right.
To live peacefully with minor problems make your system strong.