Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by radha_mit <Ra...@ivycomptech.com> on 2010/06/07 07:13:56 UTC

MemoryPersistenceAdapter

in activemq.xml config file we give as ,

<persistenceAdapter>
	<memoryPersistenceAdapter/>
</persistenceAdapter>

where exactly does the persistent messages get stored. Can you give us a
link where we can understand more about the MemoryPersistenceAdapter

Re: MemoryPersistenceAdapter

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

memory persistence adapter stores all messages in memory.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net