Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/04 21:47:59 UTC

[ApacheCon - session] Incubating Open Source Communities

Hey,

there is a session, called "Incubating Open Source Communities" by J.
Aaron Farr.
Is this a similar session, like we did in Austin? Or a *general*
session on the Apache Incubator?

(there is no link available on the website, therefore the mail...)

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [ApacheCon - session] Incubating Open Source Communities

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I've seen them always at ApacheCon :-)

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.