Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/04/02 19:20:50 UTC

New URI Handling added as a proposal

Hi,

I added the URI handling code that we use internal for six months+ to
the proposals. I'd like to get it into Turbine before the 2.3 release,
because it is completely neutral to our existing code and then we
could deprecate the current stuff and have the old and the new
implementation in 2.3.

Testers very welcome, this varies from our internal code in the
reference handling (#ref) which we don't have (yet) and some small
bits (and of course using the coupled classes).

Once this is in place, I can do wonders for things like JspLink...

	Regards
		Henning

RE: New URI Handling added as a proposal

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
Sounds good.  I should be able to start testing some of it in the next
week.

Quinton McCombs
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
mailto:qmccombs@NequalsOne.com