Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ищенко Сергей <s....@gmail.com> on 2010/04/13 15:13:28 UTC

C# client failover

Hi!

We are using qpid-dotnet-0-10-0.6.

For instance, we assume we have two brockers A and B. And client is
connected to the A.
How should we recognize that connection between client and broker has
failed?
Class org.apache.qpid.client.Client has event ConnectionLost. How should we
handle this event to switch on other broker B?

Is it possible to detach and later attach active sessions from connection to
broker A to new connection to broker B, when connection to A is lost?

What is the best practice for failover on C# client?

Thanks in advance!