Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2001/11/26 15:43:31 UTC

FW: Windows XP

Acked.

----- Forwarded message from acid-byte <ac...@home.com> -----

From: "acid-byte" <ac...@home.com>
To: <hu...@Apache.Org>
Subject: Windows XP
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 02:21:57 -0500

I'm currently using Windows XP Pro and was wondering if the Windows
distribution has been tested on this OS as of yet.  Any information
will be of a great help.

Thank you,
Chad W.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
#ken	P-)}

Re: FW: Windows XP

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Acked.

Um, that means the original sender isn't on this list -- so
if you have info for him, you need to explicitly cc him on
your messages..
--
#ken	P-)}

Re: FW: Windows XP

Posted by Casey Allen Shobe <cs...@softhome.net>.
> I'm currently using Windows XP Pro and was wondering if the Windows
> distribution has been tested on this OS as of yet.  Any information
> will be of a great help.

I set an Apache installation up for a friend on Windows XP (replaced IIS).
It's had no problems in 3 months.  (Apache 1.3.19 I believe).

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe@softhome.net

Re: FW: Windows XP

Posted by Sebastian Bergmann <sb...@sebastian-bergmann.de>.
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> I'm currently using Windows XP Pro and was wondering if the Windows
> distribution has been tested on this OS as of yet.  Any information
> will be of a great help.

  I have Apache 2.0.2X running under Windows XP Pro on my notebook,
  together with PHP 4.X.X and MySQL for some time now -- no problems at
  all.

--
  Sebastian Bergmann
  http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                 http://phpOpenTracker.de/