Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Philippe MARASSE <ph...@ch-poitiers.fr.INVALID> on 2021/09/15 10:16:01 UTC

Which version to use ?

Folks,

I was verry happy to see GUACAMOLE-1199 fixed, thanks a lot.

I was wondering : which version should I use to benefit this fix ?
latest from github ?

Regards.

--
Philippe MARASSE

Responsable pôle Infrastructures
Direction de l'Informatique, Support à la Communication et à l'Organisation (DISCO)
Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit
CS 10587 - 370 avenue Jacques Cœur
86021 Poitiers Cedex
Tel : 05.49.44.57.19

Re: Which version to use ?

Posted by Philippe MARASSE <ph...@ch-poitiers.fr.INVALID>.
Thank you, We're currently using staging with success.

Regards.

Re: Which version to use ?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.