Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Toshiyuki Kimura <ki...@nttdata.co.jp> on 2003/08/06 11:18:30 UTC

Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2)

Hi all,

  Now, I want to introduce my result as a committer, even though
still I'm not in the list of 'Who We Are'.  Who are responsible
to maintain http://ws.apache.org/axis/who.html? Or, by myself? :)

  Anyway, the first target is the cache-control mechanism for JAX-RPC
implementation. Please take a look at the attached document, and give
me any comments.  All feedback will be appreciated.

| - Cache control
|   (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=104806601412534&w=2)
|   * I've just made a prototype of the cache mechanism.

Thanks,

   Toshi (Toshiyuki Kimura) <ki...@nttdata.co.jp>
   R&D Headquarters
   NTT DATA Corporation

   Toshi <to...@apache.org>
   Apache Axis Committer

Re: Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2)

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Sorry, typos

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:52:03 +0900
(Subject: Re: Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2))
Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Kimura-san,
>
> Maybe your first job(?) as a committer is to add your name to apachewiki
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1
> and write an article of this month's Axis activities (and the
> perspective of this project) for the upcoming Apache Newsletter :-)

"previous month's" activities :D

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

Re: Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2)

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hello Kimura-san,

Maybe your first job(?) as a committer is to add your name to apachewiki
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1
and write an article of this month's Axis activities (and the
perspective of this project) for the upcoming Apache Newsletter :-)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:18:30 +0900
(Subject: Caching Mechanism (was RE: Goals for Axis 1.2))
"Toshiyuki Kimura" <ki...@nttdata.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   Now, I want to introduce my result as a committer, even though
> still I'm not in the list of 'Who We Are'.  Who are responsible
> to maintain http://ws.apache.org/axis/who.html? Or, by myself? :)
>
>   Anyway, the first target is the cache-control mechanism for JAX-RPC
> implementation. Please take a look at the attached document, and give
> me any comments.  All feedback will be appreciated.
>
> | - Cache control
> |   (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=104806601412534&w=2)
> |   * I've just made a prototype of the cache mechanism.
>
> Thanks,
>
>    Toshi (Toshiyuki Kimura) <ki...@nttdata.co.jp>
>    R&D Headquarters
>    NTT DATA Corporation