Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sema Group <gr...@hotmail.es> on 2001/03/09 11:52:46 UTC

I need disable-output-escaping="yes"

I want to do something like that:
The following is my XML (And It has to be like this :-))

<contenido>
    <conwml>
    &lt;card&gt;
    &lt;p&gt;esta es la cartita numero 1
    &lt;/p&gt;
</conwml>
</contenido>

The conwml would be a WML well-formed code.

And my XSL has to show this "conwml" as WML code, with :
<xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes" select "conwml"/>

and it would show ....
<card>

but it doesn't work in Cocoon. What can I do?

Is Cocoon abble to understand disable-output-escaping parameter?

Thanks

best regards

Re: I need disable-output-escaping="yes"

Posted by "Eric A. Sirois" <ea...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,
Have youu tried embedding the content of the conwml in a CDATA section?

<conwml>
<![CDATA[
    <card>
]]>
</conwml>

A) You would not have to write the < as &lt;
B)  It's much easier to read when attemping to debug your WML
C) No, localization issues since the data is not parsed. :-)

To get it out in the XSL use copy-of instead of value of.

<xsl:copy-of select="conwml"/>

HTH,

Eric