Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sanjeev Thakker <ST...@bn.com> on 2001/02/01 15:46:04 UTC

RE: errors with apache-soap

Is that the entire message?

Also, can u give us an idea of what your running on?  Jrun? ver? Apache?
Etc....

What it looks like is a classpath error.  Make sure that the xerxes.jar is
in the beginning of your classpath.
It looks like it is trying to use a class from another package... probably
XML4j?
if your using Jrun, there are multiple classpaths...

Posted by Bo Wang <bo...@iona.com>.
I'm done! Thank a lot, Sanjeev!

RE: errors with apache-soap

Posted by Bo Wang <bo...@iona.com>.