Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2014/11/12 09:04:49 UTC

Apache tool for code reviews

Hi all,

I just discovered the ASF tool:

 https://reviews.apache.org

that can be used to create code/commit reviews (similar to Crucible).

I did some tests and it seems ok and I would like to give it a try: is it ok if I will use it to review the commits to the OFBiz repository instead of replying to commit log notifications with inline comment as we usually do?
Email notifications will be sent to the dev list.
Of course others are free to continue to review the commit notification emails or join me in this experiment.

Jacopo

Re: Apache tool for code reviews

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
ah ah... it was an old one that I forgot :-)

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.