Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 15:04:38 UTC

Qpid java 6.0.0 RC3 is available

Hi folks,
Qpid java 6.0.0 RC3 is now available from maven staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1054

This build is signed and versioned for release. I am going to start voting
process for 6.0.0 release soon after sending this email.

RC 3 contains the following changes since RC2:

Kind Regards,
Alex

Re: Qpid java 6.0.0 RC3 is available

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Keith,
An inclusion of requested changes (r1716602 from QPID-6912 and changes
made in QPID-6923 ) is approved

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Alex,