Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Butash, Bob" <bo...@eds.com> on 2007/03/29 12:49:39 UTC

ADF Faces Donation Question

All,

I know this is going back to last year, but I could not track down the
answer in the archives.  I'm interested in the Render Kits.  I know that
Oracle ADF Faces offers the HTML, Mobile, Telnet and Instant Messaging
Render kits.  Trinidad offers the HTML and Mobile Render Kits.  Were
both of these render kits from the original ADF Faces Open Source
contribution?  I believe the HTML one was, but I can not verify the
Mobile render kit.

Thanks for your help.

Bob