Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Dayal Dilli <da...@userevents.com> on 2012/09/11 00:28:49 UTC

Request for Apache Zookeeper mailing list subscription

Hi,

I am doing my research on apache zookeeper to improve its performance. I would like to subscribe to the mailing list.
Kindly, Subscribe me to the mailing list.

Thanks,

Dayal

Re: Request for Apache Zookeeper mailing list subscription

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
The directions for doing this are on this page:

    http://zookeeper.apache.org/lists.html

You need to do this yourself.