Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/04/20 23:31:29 UTC

Apologies about the bugzilla mail ...

I'm starting on moving tickets to the 3.1.0 queue that aren't referenced
in the 3.0 blocker/tracker (3208).  There's no "don't email" option,
so ...  Sorry about the flurry of bugzilla mail. :(

I just did all the "enhancement" requests, I'm planning to do the rest
later tonight, FYI.

Oh, for right now, if something gets/got moved over that should go in 3.0,
just move it back and add it to the 3208 tracker.  From the response I
got, 3208 should have pretty much everything in it though. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"It's the same plot as the first one, only they have little teddy